Friday, January 21, 2011

Try Try Again

Second tries are vitally important.  Why? I have had several situations in my life where I tried something once and was on the verge of giving up when a friend suggested I try again...low and behold on the retry I got results.  Same thing happened with my intern posting! It has now been up since January 5th...sweet! Still waiting for the interns to submit their applications but I'm willing to be patient...it takes time for the right people to come along.
So until then this is what I have been doing...I emailed an artist about a collaboration, went on a tour of The Umstead's art collection, joined the Carolina Mixed Media Artist Guild, and almost finished an embroidery art piece I started this time last year.  And I thought I'd just be waiting around twiddling my thumbs (yea right!)
Still trying to mentally, emotionally, spiritually process what the next right step is.   What I have failed to mention thus far is what I actually do to make money and with the time I'm not arting...At stupid early times in the morning I clean model homes. A good first step back towards the working world as I was out of the game being a stay-at-home mom for over 3 years...oh that's what I still do with majority of my time...and well worth it! Anyway, the cleaning homes thing is by far completely not challenging and I recognize that the working world is calling me back but I'm not sure what to do...feeling overwhelmed and confused...like my head is full of a million marbles that I'm suppose to put back into some yet identified order. aaaaahhhhhh. So for the rest of tonight I'm going to let it all go. I'll try again tomorrow.   The Universe in all it's cosmic glory will figure out what to do with me.  I have a right place. And tonight it is right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment