Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Put your one foot in...

Right now I totally feel like the child in the back seat of the car who keeps asking, "Are we there yet?!"'
I am so close I can taste it. Currently I am in the transitional zone between my old life and the new one I have so painstakingly been creating for the past 15 months.  My jewelry is in stores! I have a website (www.lookingglasslane.wix.com/lookingglasslane)! I am getting into juried shows! I have an active etsy site! I'm still not making enough money to cover my expenses! dang.
But I'm sooo close...it actually hurts. I discussed this with a fellow artist/business owner/awesome friend and she validated that indeed the place in-between is uncomfortable and well...icky feeling.  Being patient and thorough is critical but I want to skip that part and run screaming and dancing into "making it".
Countless people have me reminded me that life isn't a destination it's a journey....I know it is but I've been on many long trips and sometimes the ride is a pain in my neck :P
So what do I do to make it to the next phase.... I'm gracefully pouting through the uncomfortable parts of my happy destiny; begrudgingly being grateful for all the daily gifts I receive: and laughing because I'm acting like my five year old.



No comments:

Post a Comment